Kelendria "Kelly" Rowland,Celebrity Nose Job

http://www.rnbmusicblog.com/pics/Kelly-Rowland-Implants.jpgKelly Rowland on Getting Breast Implants – Kelly Rowland, former Destiny’s Child is proud to have waited before undergoing breast augmentation surgery. Rowland got her breast implants in 2007, it took her ten years to take the step.
She went from a A-cup to a B-cup and she is very upfront about it.
The “Commander” singer told BBC Radio : “When I initially thought about that, I was 17 years old. That’s a ridiculous age to make a decision to do something different to your body.”
“For me, it was waiting. That’s the message I actually had to say. When people found out about it, one person asked me and I just couldn’t lie. I didn’t feel the reason to lie.”
Kelly Rowland also revealed the reason behind her decision: “I’m really proud of myself that I waited. That’s 10 years I waited. That’s 10 years I was like, ‘I hate this top. It does not fit. I hate this top.’”
The “Dilemma” diva will release her eponymous album later this year, via Universal Motown.



Kelendria "Kelly" Rowland, born February 11, 1981. She is an American singer, songwriter, dancer, actress, and model and television host. She has born in Atlanta, Georgia and rose in Houston, Texas.


Kelly Rowland Nose Job

People are saying that 27-year-old singer former Destiny’s Child member Kelly Rowland has gone under knife for her nose make over called Nose Job ( Rhinoplasty ).


Kelly Rowland Nose Job

Kelly was supposed to have a Nose Job/Rhinoplasty. There is a slight change in her nose, which could be achieved by the good use of makeup or by reshaping the nose with the aid of scissors (Rhinoplasty).



Kelly Rowland Plastic Surgery

Her nose is thinner and more defined, although as we say before there is not that huge difference. This shows that she actually went for the surgery the surgeon was great enough to maintain it natural, proportional and without changing a lot her face.

0 comments: