Heidi Montag Surgery

Heidi Montag is probably more famous for her plastic surgery procedures than for her acting career, and after some pictures surfaced on Radaronline.com with some surgical tape on her nose she explained to Life & Style magazine that is not because of a new rhinoplasty but routine on her regular life since her last nose job in November.

She explains: "Except for filming and a few photo shoots, I've had my nose tape on 24 hours a day since November… It takes a year for your nose to heal. This is just the first photo that anyone has seen of it…  The last time I didn't wear tape after surgery and my nose changed shape… The tape is supposed to keep the swelling down and hold my nose in place the way Dr. Ryan sculpted it. Dr. Ryan always said I was his best, most cautious patient, and I'm not taking any chances now that he's gone. I don't want my face to fall off like Michael Jackson's."
Heidi started to show her interest in plastic surgery getting a rhinoplasty and breast implants.  She actually improve her image after those first procedures, giving her face and body better proportions, but in 2010 she shocked her fans revealing that she got 10 cosmetic surgery procedures in the same day with her surgeon, Dr. Ryan, who tragically died in a car accident recently. 
 She has said previously that she is obsessed with plastic surgery, but recently admitted that she would like to have her breast implants size reduced, which could give her back a better proportion on her body and allow her to do more activities, right now they are so big that she complains that she can't even work out.
Whatever women need to do to feel sexy, they should do... I’ve always been very insecure about my body. My whole life, I looked at my chest and was like, OK, they’re going to grow. This is my year! And it never happened. I was less than an A-cup. I wore pushup bras, which cut into my skin. If I was with a guy and there was a girl next to me with big boobs, I would be like, Oh, my God, he’s looking at her! On the beach, if I was standing next to a girl with big boobs, I’d be like, I hate her! I hated my nose too. I have my dad’s nose, which is huge. It took up so much of my face, when I looked down, I could see my nose. I couldn’t get away from it!”
About the day of her first surgery she said: “I woke up, and it was like Christmas: I was a nervous wreck, but I was just so excited at the same time. Spencer said, “I’m so proud of you.” It was like he was wishing me well off to school: “Love you! Bye!” But surgery is a very big deal. Right before I went in, I was like, What if I don’t wake up? Oh, this is scary. Then I thought, I don’t care. If I don’t wake up, it’s worth it. I just wanted it so badly.” 

0 comments: