American recording artist.Lady Gaga Plastic Surgery

  

 Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, better known by her stage name Lady Gaga, is an American recording artist.Lady Gaga was born on March 28, 1986 in New York City, New York.By Occupations she is Singer, Songwriter and Musician.

Her debut album The Fame, was released in August 2008 and was a critical and commercial success.

Lady GaGa is better known for her outlandish appearance than her musical skills. Sheis often compared to Christina Aguilera because of her bold lips and platinum blonde locks.Lady GaGa is very fond of showing off her body, including her cleavage.

Look at Lady Gaga Plastic surgery Pictures....

Lady Gaga Plastic Surgery
Lady Gaga Plastic Surgery


Lady GaGa definitely had a rhinoplasty. It looks a little pinched, but not bad.”


Lady Gaga Plastic Surgery
Lady Gaga Plastic Surgery


Lady Gaga Plastic Surgery
Lady Gaga Plastic Surgery

Lady Gaga Without Makeup
Lady Gaga Without Makeup

Lady Gaga Plastic Surgery
Lady Gaga Plastic Surgery

Lady Gaga PicsLady Gaga Pics
Lady Gaga Plastic SurgeryLady Gaga Plastic Surgery


While most stars wait until after they're famous to get messed up on drugs, Lady GaGa has revealed that she did it all before she made it big.

"I don't like to talk about it too much but there were drugs, serious drugs," the 23-year-old told ContactMusic.

"My dad thought I'd lost it. With the drugs it was his reaction that pulled me back. I didn't go to Alcoholics Anonymous or Narcotics Anonymous. I did it myself.

"I have such a fear of failure, I didn't want anything to make me fail. So I stopped. I still drink and party, but there's no darkness now. Just a lot of fun."

Lady GaGa has also revealed that she worked as a stripper when she was 18… Sounds like she got all the really scandalous stuff out of the way before the paparazzi were even interested in her!

0 comments: