Kelendria "Kelly" Rowland Breast Implants Surgery

She is an American singer, songwriter, dancer, actress, and model and television host.She has been part of one of the most successful groups of all time Destiny's Child, a solo star in her own right, with roles in motion pictures and television and already produced millions of album sales, smash records and accolades.

Kelly Rowland Breast Implants Pictures:

 
 
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtbs58LV2Bs2pG1lqCJvl7-q5NK7puCHR60jIVGK_vDf_mjLBP5qgfD6mirA http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSu_rl4lkTR5qD3ifR7rn-eKLfDvw7-W4hwD_VXVii52VB5GFPNxekCOJbxhttp://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2P57xwAw3V_AsV3KpSGrK2vN_sgtZlNELOrzgou3nOjTt2jTsUWcFNp1p
Singer Kelly Rowland is known to have a Breast Implants/Augmentation and she admitted in an interview that she got Breast Implants: “I didn't want to have double Ds and be a little bitty size 2 — that would look nuts...I was sick of not fitting into my tops... There was this one really hot House of Dereon top — I just wanted to fill that out... It is a decision I made for myself. I like it, and that's all that counts... For young people: Think about it before you just jump off and do something (you may regret later)."
Kelly Rowland doesn't understand why everyone is making a big deal about her getting her Boobs Done. She says, "It was something I didn't really think that people would notice, but I guess it's kinda noticeable." "But then, the thing is, I felt that I couldn't lie, and I felt like I didn't have to lie, because now it's like going to get your teeth cleaned! "It's just as simple as that, and I don't think that it's something that should be a feature or headline for the storyI don't think it's worth that."



Kelly Rowland Breast Implants

Kelly also said that “It is a decision I made for myself. I like it, and that’s all that counts. For young people: Think about it before you just jump off and do something (you may regret later).”  The 27-year-old singer former Destiny’s Child member did it for fashion’s sake.
 

0 comments: